Happy October 1st! Just 2 more days away from when Aaron Samuels will ask you what day it is.
Even though Autumn technically began last week, I now officially feel like it is here due to the weather. Just a few days ago it was 80 and sunny in NY, and now it is overcast and rainy and perfect for all things Pumpkin Spice.
Now that I’m in the fall spirit, I made a wish list of things that I hope to get my hands on this fall.
1. Tarte’s maracuja oil. This has been raved about across the board and is said to actually work. I find that many “oils” that aren’t pure and from makeup brands tend to just be gimmicks, but this seems promising to give my skin that radiance it needs in the gloomy months to come.
2. LORAC Pro Palette. This is not cruelty-free…but I cannot resist the STUNNING array of colors this palette offers. Sable looks especially perfect for fall.
3. David Yurman X Crossover Ring with Gold. This ring has nothing to do with fall, but I have had my eyes on it for a while now. Maybe I’ll be able to take the plunge and splurge a little before 2015!
4. Faux Leather pants. I ordered a pair from Forever 21 and they’re not terrible but the fit is off. That’s what you get for spending $25 on a pair of pants! I hope I can invest in a better quality pair to amp up my wardrobe for the fall.
5. Marc Fisher Peddle Shooties. These shoes are perfect, just perfect. The perforated detail is different while still being classic. I plan on wearing these with my faux leather pants or with skinny jeans. You can even wear them with a dress to work or dinner. Worth every penny.
6. Black Shift Dress. I have been dying for a black shift dress that can serve as the laid back version of a LBD. Day or night these can work with almost anything at anytime. Channel an “Audrey Hepburn style” by wearing your hair in a tight bun and adding ballet flats, or add a leather jacket and biker boots for a whole new look.